Saturday, September 18, 2010

cool stella hess tattoos



Second Tattoo
Second Tattoo
My second tattoo. I'm just now posting it, but I got it in december. It's for my mum and dad. Mutter and Vatter is mother and father in German.
thumbnail

First Tattoo
First Tattoo
My first tattoo. I'm just putting it up now though. I got it last year, on my eighteenth birthday. It's for my sister who passed away when I was young.
thumbnail

tattoo
tattoo
freedom done a year ago...re-covered last week (that's why it looks a tad blotchy)birds done last week too.
thumbnail

Spider Tattoo - 2
Spider Tattoo - 2
These are shots of a newer tattoo, that is on the back of my right (upper) arm. I used this - [link] - as the model for it. And, thanks to [link] for giving me his blessings to do so.Hope, in fact,...
thumbnail

Tattoo Time.
Tattoo Time.
Emily was just finishing getting her new tattoo.I love it!
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment