Thursday, September 2, 2010

amparo mclean tattoos



Hard Sun
Hard Sun
"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment." Henry David Thoreau_______________________________________________listen: [link]
thumbnail

Untitled
Untitled

thumbnail

Lordaeron Tattoo ID
Lordaeron Tattoo ID
I.... I kind of want that tattoo.The wings are from one of the Paladin buffs (it makes the little glowy wings pop up) Info to the right.Also, my two favorite sayings. xDD
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
A tattoo I just got in hawaii, left hand, its a cover up of a really shitty stick and poke
thumbnail

My First Tattoo
My First Tattoo
This might go into my scraps eventually. It was designed by someone on deviantart and there are tons of other people with the same tattoo, one of them has the person who designed it on their thing....
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment